MCAT: What Books Should I buy?

Everyone I know who is applying for medical school is stressed out by what books they should use for the MCAT. Here are the books that I use:

Kaplan MCAT 2020-2021
$242.99
These are absolutely phenomenal prep books. The content is spot on and the layout is easy to use I would recommend these 10/10. I know that these are pricey but I feel like the quality of the content easily off sets the cost of the books.

MCAT – The Official Guide to the MCAT® Exam, Fifth Edition by [Association of American Medical Colleges]
$30.00
Who better than the AAMC to explain the MCAT. This has guides and help for applying and preparing for the MCAT with deadlines and schedules for preparation. It also has practice questions from the creators of the MCAT. This is a purchase that I don't think very many pre-med students make, but I would highly recommend it!

I'll continue to update this post with the resources I use to prepare for the MCAT as my test date gets closer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Life

Only Some Balls are Made of Glass